ANN: PyDSTool v0.83.3 released

Rob Clewley rob.clewley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 12:54:54 EDT 2006

We are pleased to announce version 0.83.3 of our open-source
simulation, modeling, and analysis package PyDSTool. New features
include improved graphical capabilities in the PyCont bifurcation and
continuation sub-package and its interface with AUTO, and better
support for domain & bound enforcement on state variables and
parameters. There are several bug fixes and general improvements to
the API in this release too.

Please see http://pydstool.sourceforge.net for details and documentation.

Regards,

          Rob, Drew, and Erik.
          Center for Applied Mathematics,
          Cornell University.

PyDSTool is an integrated simulation, modeling and analysis package
for dynamical systems, written in Python (and partly in C). It is
being developed at Cornell University, and the source code is
available under the terms of the BSD license. PyDSTool runs on Linux,
Windows, and Macs, and aims to have a minimal number of package
dependencies. Currently, it requires (old) SciPy, Numarray, and
Matplotlib.