time-based point system

Jay jaysherby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:46:22 EDT 2006

Okay, this is a game.  So the points are abstract.  It's like an arcade
game in respect to the points.  They don't actually mean or represent
anything.  The only point is to get a high score.  The idea is that the
faster the user acts (or reacts) the greater amount of points they'll
receive.  Simplified, I need a fuction or statement that takes in a
small number and spits out a big number.  The smaller the input, the
larger the output.