Secure XMLRPC Server / PEM Files

Daniel Crespo dcrespo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:23:14 EDT 2006

Hi Laszlo,

I have read that. It's the wrapper for the usage of OpenSSL, so I have
to install it. I have downloaded the Borland C++ compiler, and I'm
doing so right now, but I'm not getting good results yet.

I tried to import OpenSSL, it seems to work.

Now, I want to try the code I submited earlier, but I need the .pem
files. You told me to change generate.sh to generate.bat. How can I do
that?

Many thanks,

Daniel