Secure XMLRPC Server / PEM Files

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at designaproduct.biz
Mon Sep 11 16:36:25 EDT 2006

Daniel Crespo írta:
> Laszlo Nagy wrote:
>
>>> If you have OpenSSL installed, you can do the following:
>>>
>>> 1. Create a new directory and place the two attached files in it
>>> (openssl.cnf and generate.sh)
>>> 2. Run  "chmod +x gen_cert.sh ; ./gen_cert.sh  yourdomain.com"
>>>
>> I meant generate.sh instead of gen_cert.sh.
>>
>> Under windows it won't work. But you can easily convert generate.sh into
>> generate.bat. :-)
>>
>>   Laszlo
>>

> I'm on Windows...
> I'm also trying to get OpenSSL installed, but I need compilers and all
> that stuff. Before getting involved in that, do you know of a faster
> way to have it installed?

Yes. Read the recipe once more. Especially, the first document string in
that program. ;-)

"""For windows users: http://webcleaner.sourceforge.net/pyOpenSSL-0.6.win32-py2.4.exe"""

(You will also need the openssl binaries for windows, but they are very easy to find.)

   Laszlo