Makin search on the other site and getting data and writing in xml

Adam Jones ajones1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 18:58:40 EDT 2006

altemurbugra at gmail.com wrote:
> I dont mean only google, also other sites aswell

Google expressly forbids doing any form of automated search outside of
their api. If you want to write a script that will run Google searches,
you have to use the api to do so. As far as I know most of the other
search sites have the same requirement.

Yes, it is possible to query a bunch of search sites and dump the
results into an xml file. It is not even all that hard. In fact, I bet
running a search on the relevant terms will probably produce something
that almost does what you want.

-Adam