f2py on windows tutorials

Flavio fccoelho at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:58:13 EDT 2006

Its been a while since i Tried this and right now I have no access to a
windows
machine to try it and show you the error messages I was getting.

I was using the latest version of Python Enthouhgt edition. But I was
trying to compile the fortran code directly with f2py.

What I would like to have is a setup.py tailored to compile an f2py
extension on windows. Have you got one of these? if so please send it
to me and I can certainly figure out the rest.

thanks,

Flavio