How to run Python file?

mistral polychrom at softhome.net
Sat Sep 2 19:25:12 EDT 2006

Rick Zantow писал(а):

> "Ant" <antroy at gmail.com> wrote in news:1157218244.750434.36220
> @h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> zefciu wrote:
> Pontus Ekberg wrote:
 > $ python test.py
 >
 > or
 >
 > $ ./test.py (if test.py is executable)
 >

> Thats if you use un*x.  If you word under windows, the first would
 work,

 > As would:
 >
 >> test.py
 >
 > Assuming python grabbed the .py extensions correctly (which it
shouold
 > have done with any recent version).
 >

> As would:

 > test

 ... assuming you're on windows (Win2K or WinXP at least) and you've
 added ".py" to your PATHEXT environment variable.

> --
> rzed

Assuming I have Windows XP, and I installed ActiveState Python. No any
other additional manipulations were done, no any PATHEXTes environment
variables, etc, etc, nothing. How many preparatory work required to run
one small python file?