[ANN] Code Golf Challenge : 1,000 Digits Of Pi

Neil Cerutti horpner at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:22:16 EDT 2006

On 2006-09-18, Calvin Spealman <ironfroggy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just once, I would like to see a programming contest that was
> judged on the quality of your code, not the number of bytes you
> managed to incomprehensively hack it down to.

Check out the ICFP Functional Programming Contest. Most of the
challenges they put together are rated on many factors, and code
size is usually not one of them.

Despite the contest's title, they welcome entrants from any
programming language (provided it supports thier testing system),
since presumably that gives the functional programmers something
to defeat.

--
Neil Cerutti