Syntax suggestion.

samir samirbenabid at linuxmail.org
Fri Sep 1 15:10:23 EDT 2006

Bonan tagon!

George Sakkis wrote:

> It's been done; it's called "IPython":
> http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/manual/manual.html

Thank you for the link! It's just what I've needed but...

Roberto Bonvallet wrote :

> ...so finally you get something that is exactly like any Unix shell, and
> completely different to Python.  If you want Python to look like bash, work
> like bash and have bash-like syntax, you should really consider using bash :)

I'm fedup of typing over and over parentheses around function calls
every time I call a single ligne function call or when it is inside an
"if" statement. So i thought that ommiting the parentheses and, why
not, the commas in such cases will be a sort of beautiful/easier :)

Adiaux
Samir