Looking for the Perfect Editor

OKB (not okblacke) brenNOSPAMbarn at NObrenSPAMbarn.net
Thu Sep 14 21:39:04 EDT 2006

    	What I'm interested in knowing is whether anyone has found any
editor other than TextPad and UltraEdit which allows soft word-wrap (no
line breaks stored in the file) which do NOT wrap the text to the left
edge of the screen but instead wrap it back only as far as the
indentation level of the beginning of the line.  So that if I start out
on a line indented halfway across the screen, and the line wraps, I get
a block of text, all of which is indented halfway across the screen --
but then it's saved in the file as one long line.  In other words, an
editor that separates how the text is DISPLAYED from how it's SAVED.

--
--OKB (not okblacke)
Brendan Barnwell