Help me use my Dual Core CPU!

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:24:12 EDT 2006

On 9/13/06, Carl J. Van Arsdall <cvanarsdall at mvista.com> wrote:
> Cameron Laird wrote:
> > Tim Golden <tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk> wrote:

(...)
> [...]

(...)
> >                       .
> > Me, too.  I'd love to talk over Linda with other aficionados,
> > and/or hunt together for an excuse to use her/it.
> >
> Funny you should mention that.  I've had PyLinda opened in firefox for a
> couple days waiting to be read about.  I have a large distributed system
> I'm hoping to use PyLinda for, or at least I hope PyLinda will help me with.

You might also want to check

http://www.lindaspaces.com/products/NWS_overview.html

by the guys who "invented" Linda.

(The Oz language/Mozart system is a good example of a different and
very neat approach to concurrency; somewhat similar Python solutions
can be found at Kamaelia and Candygram. Links and other stuff at:

http://codepoetics.com/wiki/index.php?title=Topics:CTM_in_other_languages#Concurrency_in_Python
)

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte