Multiping

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Sep 18 11:17:57 EDT 2006

Fransiska M Argasetya wrote:
> dear all
>
> i have the following code that keeps on pinging several sites infinitely
>
> i was wondering if anyone could help me out in how to make the results
> for each set of loops of the pings to be displayed in an excel file? i
> need to use the maximum and minimum delay for my project.
>
> thank you for any response

I'm afraid my only response is to ask you to stop posting the same
question multiple times ... and just wait for someone to answer the
question! If there's no reply in 48 hours a brief reminder (rather than
a complete re-post) might be in order. Until then, patience should be
the order of the day.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119