a different question: can you earn a living with *just* python?

Wed Sep 27 09:54:15 EDT 2006

sjdevnull at yahoo.com wrote:

> Yes, and making sure that the first several you learn are disparate in
> their common idioms and programming models is incredibly worthwile to
> your development as a programmer IMO.

You're right about that. While I'm definitely no expert in it, I did
start learning C# last year (even before I started with Python), and
though I never got too far with it, it was a great experience to learn a
language like that, and then move on to something as different as
Python. It really helped me to see how things are done differently given
the type of language you are using.