passing values to a program

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Thu Oct 19 09:31:43 EDT 2006

If it is as simple as using the sys and dot befour the argv then I have
it made..  The example I was trying to get that from came from the
first edition programming python (I think they were using version 1.3).
 thanks for the help I will give that a try.

https://sourceforge.net/project/stats/?group_id=156455&ugn=dex-tracker