Restricting import file lookup for pyd, dll, ...

Bernard Lebel 3dbernard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 22:19:32 EDT 2006

I'm affraid this step has already been done. I was not being pedantic
when I said "locations that don't make sense", I *really* meant it.
You would have to see the Filemon log!

Anyway, then is there a way to tell Python not to look for pyd/dll and
others in certain locations? In locations were you expect not to have
such files for example?

Thanks
Bernard