Tkinter--does anyone use it for sophisticated GUI development?

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Sat Oct 21 12:46:27 EDT 2006

pygtk can be a pain to install and some of the librarys that are built
on top of it have copyrights and such.  apple for the fonts and there
is one for the images.  It also can be a pain to install..  It would be
nice to see it as a low cost comercial package that is already put
together say $20 or so then to try to workout a distribution for some
of that.  (but then I believe apple should buy borland).  I think
sci-pi (If I have the name right) would be a very good platform to
extend gtk.  A) it is well documentated B) they made it as easy as
possible to install.  pywin might have some acess to graphics but it is
windows only and the documentation is sparce.

http://www.dexrow.com