wxPython TextCtrl - weird scrolling behavior

abcd codecraig at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:04:16 EST 2006

On Oct 30, 2:52 pm, John Salerno <johnj... at NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
Don't know for sure, but you can try calling the Refresh() method on
the
> text control and see if that fixes it.

Didn't make a difference.  Not sure what the problem is, I am wondering
if it is a layout issue since that is my weak spot with wxPython.

        sizerTextPanel =
wx.StaticBoxSizer(self.sizerTextPanel_staticbox, wx.HORIZONTAL)
        sizerTextPanel .Add(self.textPane, 1, wx.ALL|wx.EXPAND, 2)
        self.textPanel.SetAutoLayout(True)
        self.textPanel.SetSizer(sizerTextPanel )
        sizerTextPanel .Fit(self.textPanel)
        sizerTextPanel .SetSizeHints(self.textPanel)
        sizerMainPanel.Add(self.textPanel, 3, wx.ALL|wx.EXPAND, 0)

not sure if that means anything to anyone :)