wxPython TextCtrl - weird scrolling behavior

Mon Oct 30 15:18:53 EST 2006

Your best bet may be to post to wxPython-users at lists.wxwidgets.org

But one question that comes to mind is, do you not add sizerTextPanel to
sizerMainPanel? I think all sub-sizers should be added to the main
sizer, unless there's some weird reason I don't know of.

If you post to the wxPython mailing list, you might want to include more
of your code so we can see the bigger picture.