Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Oct 4 22:24:36 EDT 2006

In article <eg0q7a$u0e$1 at nnrp.ngi.it>,
Giovanni Bajo <raNOsky at deveSPAMler.com> wrote:

>I wonder why the PSF infrastructure committee believes that a group of 6-10
>people is needed to "install and maintain" Roundup.

Because Roundup has been "the answer" for at least two or three years,
but somehow it never has gotten enough concerted attention to make it
happen.  I'm sure that experience informed much of the Infrastructure
Committee's work.

I suspect in the end that if four or five people who are known to follow
through on their commitments volunteered that probably would be enough.

"LL YR VWL R BLNG T S"  -- www.nancybuttons.com