humble coin head or tail game script I wrote

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Oct 7 03:06:29 EDT 2006

Camellia wrote:
> Oh I get it and ashamed, thank you for explaining it to me:)
>
> so I sould:
> ini_guess=random.randrange(2)
> for item in  list:
>     if item=='h':
>     if item ==t':

Welcome to programming. You have learned, as many thousands have learned
before you, how easy it is to assume correct behaviour in something that
is, in fact, wrong. Those with an aptitude for the task accept with
humility (no need for shame, though, as inexperience is a valid excuse)
that they will continue to make errors they do not see.

Your response to the corrections you received implies you have a future
as a programmer!

You might also want to do some reading about test-driven development,
which can save some time hunting obscure bugs.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119