humble coin head or tail game script I wrote

Camellia breakfastea at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 05:00:14 EDT 2006

Steve Holden thank you for your kind words, they pumped me up:)
I don't really know much about TDD however I googled it and found this:
http://www.agiledata.org/essays/tdd.html
Which is obvious too complicated. However I'll read through it anyway.
Thank you for your advice:)

Ant thank you for pointing that out, I made the little code too
complicated.
Well, actually this is the simplified version, the first one I did was
like:
list_1 = raw_input()
list_2 = raw_input()
list_10 = raw_input()
and then I found I'm doing the computer's work...

Thanks for all the kind people here
Peace
Kelvin