windev vs python SOS

Wolfgang Keller wolfgang.keller.nospam at gmx.de
Sun Oct 1 08:20:29 EDT 2006

> Links abour Windev for those who like facts :
>
> http://www.windev.com/pcsoft/testimonials/index.html
> http://www.pcsoft.fr/annonce10/photos.html
> http://www.pcsoft.fr/pcsoft/120pages/index.html

Well, it _could_ be that all the readers in comp.lang.python are utterly
braindead morons with entirely dysfunctional sense organs so that they can't
distinguish between 100% subject-matter-free sales promotion cheaptalk and
objective information about "facts" from independent and competent third
parties.

It _could_ be.

Anyway, if I were "PDG" of PC Soft, I would immediately fire their
advertising staff - judging from the "content" of those "facts" they're
totally incapable to produce anything that would actually convince anyone
with an IQ higher than that of an average housefly.

EOD.

--
My email-address is correct.
Do NOT remove ".nospam" to reply.