Book about database application development?

Wolfgang Keller wolfgang.keller.nospam at gmx.de
Mon Oct 23 09:08:24 EDT 2006

> and perhaps a fairly elementary datagrid widget is what is being sought.

*snip*

> I'm sure other people can provide links to resources for other toolkits
> and frameworks.

Err, slight misunderstanding. I am _not_ searching for a toolkit or framework
for database applications.

What I am searching for is a _book_ (or other learning material) about how to
implement database applications. See subject.

I want to learn this because I want to be able to

- understand the existing frameworks and be able to choos ethe one that suits
my needs best
- be able to fix bugs
- be able to implement missing things myself
- be able to do things "from scratch" if nothing else helps.

I mentioned Delphi just as an example for a language that I am able to read
easily.

TIA,

Sincerely,

Wolfgang Keller