wing ide vs. komodo?

hg hg at nospam.com
Fri Oct 13 15:43:22 EDT 2006

Theerasak Photha wrote:
> On 10/13/06, hg <hg at nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm really interested: my *small* company is ready to spend the ~300$ in
>> the process, but Komodo looks _very_ sparse.
>>
>> How do you go about it? ... I have resources to look at it for one or
>> two days.
>
> It's entirely possible you could use a free IDE as well. (Just
> throwing it out there.)
>
> -- Theerasak

I have spend the past two years with eclipse/pydev ... a few issue are
still troublesome to me (speed, search for definitions ... being a few
of them) ... and until two days ago I had not even looked at Wing as I
wrongly thought it was on Windoze-based. But I must must admit I am
impressed - yet I feel it would be stupid to not look carefully at
Komodo ... hence my questions.

hg