Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon Oct 9 11:20:13 EDT 2006

On 9 Oct 2006 06:36:30 -0700,
	Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
> ...  Meanwhile, despite the python.org codebase presumably running
> various commercial sites, ...

Nothing should have given you this impression!  python.org's
formatting is handled through a custom script called Pyramid, and if
you poke around with enough determination you can find the SVN
repository's URL.  But it's never been released as a tarball, and
isn't used by any other sites.

As an experiment I tried formatting the python.org site using
rest2web; that looks promising, if I ever figure out how sidebars
work, and may someday replace Pyramid.

--amk