Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Oct 4 18:08:53 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh schrieb:
> what I was trying to say (between the lines) was that not only have
> the people on that list worked hard to do the evaluation (not to mention
> all the developers around the world that has worked even harder to set
> up test trackers)

That cannot be praised enough. Special thanks to Jonathan Nolen from
Atlassian to set up the Jira installation, Stefan Seefeld to set up
the Roundup installation, Alec Thomas for the Trac installation,
and James Henstridge for adding Python to the Launchpad.

To all those who complain that their favorite software XYZ wasn't
considered: apparently, nobody in the community bothered enough to
respond to the call for trackers. If nobody experienced with the
software thinks it is worthwhile to set up a demo it,
why should we review it?

Regards,
Martin