help on pickle tool

Josh Bloom joshbloom at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:00:46 EDT 2006

If you must build your web ui in Java, then Jython is probably the best way
for you to go. Inside of your java code you need to create a Jython
instance.

Then you can use the Jython pickle module to deserialize the data you are
receiving. Last I remember Jython was equivalent to about CPython 2.2 so you
might have an incompatibility between the 2 versions of pickle (just
guessing on that, you'll have to try it)

-Josh