Python work in UK

Will McGugan will at willNOmcguganSPAM.com
Thu Nov 23 14:28:26 EST 2006

Hi,

I'd love to work in Python, for the sake of my blood pressure, but there
doesnt seem to be that many jobs that look for Python as the main skill.
I use Python at work from time to time, and occasionaly get to spend
several days on a Python project but the majority of the time I use C++.
How can I make that leap to working with Python? There doesn't seem to
be many UK positions on the jobs section of Python.org or the usual jobs
sites. Any recommended jobs sites or tips? (I have googled)

In the off chance that a potential empolyer is reading this, I'm looking
for something in web development, applications, graphics or other
interesting field. Here is a copy of my CV.

http://www.willmcgugan.com/cvwillmcgugan.pdf

Regards,

Will McGugan
--