Python Programming Books?

Rony Steelandt bucodi at yahoo.fr.invalid
Wed May 24 08:39:37 EDT 2006

1.Python for Dummies
 Maruch Stef;Maruch Aahz - Hungry Minds Inc,U.S. - 408 pages - 08 2006

2.Programming Python
 Lutz Mark - O Reilly - 1256 pages - 07 2006

3.Core Python Programming
 Chun Wesley J - Peachpit Press - 07 2006

4.Python
 Fehily Chris - Peachpit Press - 05 2006

5.Python Essential Reference
 Beazley David - Sams - 03 2006

6.Python Power!
 Thomson Course Technology Ptr Development - Course Technology Ptr - 03
2006

7.The Book of Python
 Goebel J - No Starch Press - 1200 pages - 03 2006

8.Python Scripting for Computational Science
 Langtangen Hans P. - Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co.
K - 750 pages - 12 2005

9.WxPython in Action
 Rappin Noel;Dunn Robin - O Reilly USA - 12 2005

10.Python Programming for Gaming
 Dawson R. - Course Technology - 11 2005

11.Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner
 Dawson Michael - Premier Press - 10 2005

--
---
Rony Steelandt

Visit the python blog at http://360.yahoo.com/bucodi