Python Programming Books?

herraotic at googlemail.com herraotic at googlemail.com
Wed May 24 08:11:29 EDT 2006

I have been getting ready to learn programming for a long time,
installed a GNU/Linux operating system, learnt the ins and outs but I
think it is time to pick up a book and learn to now program.

I have never actually programmed before only dabbed into XHTML so do
take it in mind that I need a book that could slowly progress me into
the fundamentals of programming.
I chose Python as my first programming language from hearing the praise
it got for elegant design and mainly the managment of the excessive
underlingy pins of machine resources and for it to teach you the
creative parts.

So now i'm hear to use all of your collective expertise for the ideal
book for a beginning programming who want's to start with python.

Your help is greatly appreciated.