John Bokma harassment

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Wed May 24 11:54:56 EDT 2006

Bill Atkins <NOatkinwSPAM at rpi.edu> wrote:

> Life is short, John Bokma.  There are more important things in the
> world than tattling on Xah to his host.  Maybe you can start
> experiencing them

Maybe check out my site first before you make another silly remark.
Typically that (almost?) everybody defending Xah has so little clue.

> if you learn to make use of the 'next message' key.

Add up years of pressing that key, and add up the time it takes to send a
few emails.

If I considered Usenet a waste of time, I would have given up on it years
ago.

And finally, never thought about that it can be fun?

>> So you haven't noticed that Xah does just hit & run posting?
>
> I've noticed it - but have you?

Since I mentioned, what do you think? (now wait...)

> It would be only one post that could easily be ignored, if not for all
> this rubbish that you and people like you feel the need to post (sure,

Yup, which is not going to stop. Posting "Don't feed the trolls" messages
don't help.

> I realize I'm contributing to the problem).  Isn't "hit & run posting"
> better than a thread full of nonsense?

And ain't it cool that reporting Xah's abuse might stop both?

--
John Bokma          Freelance software developer
                                &