python vs perl lines of code

Edward Elliott nobody at 127.0.0.1
Fri May 19 12:40:41 EDT 2006

Terry Hancock wrote:

> Edward Elliott wrote:
>
>>For inquiries into real-world code, it's enough to
>>believe that I'm not lying
>>
> So I don't make assumptions about people without some kind
> of evidence. There *are* plenty of "bad guys" out there, so
> one learns both to have a thick skin and to rely on that which
> is reasonably proven, rather than making casual assumptions
> of good will.  That'd be like leaving your car in downtown LA
> overnight with the doors unlocked.

So lookup my post history in comp.lang.python on google groups.  Do I behave
like a scammer or troll?  Have I wasted time posting in other threads just
to build credibility and dupe everyone here?  You make judgements about
people in the real world all the time on significantly less information.
If you really think I'm making all this up, feel free to ignore to me.  Or
reserve judgement until you have more data for comparison.

--
Edward Elliott
UC Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall)