Don't wish to give up on a Tkinter GUI Builder :(

vbgunz vbgunz at gmail.com
Wed May 24 00:55:11 EDT 2006

>What are you building?  I routinely do things like these by hand

>www.greschke.com/unlinked/images/changeo.jpg
>www.greschke.com/unlinked/images/pocus.jpg
>www.greschke.com/unlinked/images/pis.jpg
>www.greschke.com/unlinked/images/petm.jpg

>and I can't imagine using a builder for anything 'simpler'.

the reason I do not wish to go the hand-route is because I am
personally very bad at math *but* am very attentive to aesthetic
organization. I am somewhat more of an artist than I am an architect. I
do wish to choose an editor for my designs :)

>I tried rapyd today, too.  Started it, drug a button to the frame, but
>then couldn't figure out how to set the text of the button.  Deleted it. :)

next time don't drug it. take the button to at least one dinner and
then drug it, then drag it to the frame and you'll find the text option
in the left pane under options :)