galaxql

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri May 19 04:56:55 EDT 2006

Further to my recent mention of galaxql as a SQL learning tool, I had
the following feedback through holdenweb.com:

> Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by
> jari komppa (jari.komppa at gmail.com) on Friday, May 19, 2006 at 00:07:53
>

> comments: Steve Holden wrote: "Also I just discovered a shareware
> application called galaxql.."
>
> I'd like to note that it's not shareware - I'm not asking money for it. Thanks for spreading the word =)

Aah, so I should have called it "freeware"? I believe it's not open
source, but I may be incorrect there too - I just downloaded a Windows
installer, which worked very smoothly. Sorry to be inaccurate. I am
posting to python-list at python.org to correct the mistake. Please feel
free to post there yourself to direct people to the Galaxql web site.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Love me, love my blog  http://holdenweb.blogspot.com