mysql

yogesh shrikhande yogesh28577 at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 20 03:09:53 EDT 2006

hello
  sir i want to aceess database at any location i know my.ini config. setting but my problem is suppose my i have two database ie. abc & xyz  abc database is stored at path c:\apache\mysql\data  this path is also in my.ini . & xyz database at path c:\mydocument i want to access both database at a time
  i use vb front end & mysql backend i want both database in connetion string
  plz ans me as early as possible

  thanks
  yogesh
  yogesh28577 at yahoo.co.in