Help Needed plz :)

Yasmeen Alkadi yasmeen_alkadi at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 03:13:43 EDT 2006

Hello . .

 I am trying to control an NIDS (network intustion detection system)
that uses Snort via mobile phones, but I need urgent help please in the
following topics below:

 1. How to send a text file from a PC running windows to a nokia
mobile phone series 60, for example nokia 6680 via bluetoooth

 2. How python that is installed on the mobile phone reads the
accepted bluetooth message that was recived just a while ago in number 1.

  Thank you so much for your help, I really appricate it :)