Python Programming Books?

Rony Steelandt bucodi at yahoo.fr.invalid
Wed May 24 09:08:16 EDT 2006

Since I'm a professional developper,I don't think that my personnal
view on those books would be of any use to you. I actually have no idea
how to start Python if you're not a developper, I know it is possible
since quit a lot of matimatical engineers use it.

But I'm sure some people here will give you good advise.

--
---
Rony Steelandt

Visit the python blog at http://360.yahoo.com/bucodi