python vs perl lines of code

Edward Elliott nobody at 127.0.0.1
Sat May 20 18:23:13 EDT 2006

John Bokma wrote:

> Edward Elliott <nobody at 127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
>> A little out-of-order execution seems useful here. ;)
>
> No, not interested in a pissing contest. Your statement that the Perl
> community encourages importing is *encouraged* (over using OO without
> importing) is false.

The cookbook says otherwise.  So it depends how you define community.

You lecturing people on pissing contests, that's rich.  Nice way to duck the
issue and sound like a winner.  Wake me when you decide to address the
substance of my arguments.

--
Edward Elliott
UC Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall)