Looking for triangulator/interpolator

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri May 26 21:23:42 EDT 2006

On 2006-05-27, Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> wrote:

>>> Sounds like a great opportunity for you to contribute.
>>
>> I'll try, but it looks like I'm going to be working all weekend
>> as it is.
>
> OTOH, it looks like I'm screwed either way.  My python
> interpolator is so hopelessly slow it's useless in practice. It
> can only process 4 points per second and I need to process
> arrays of 10,000 to 50,000 elements. :(

I found another module that claims to do what I want

http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/people/jeffrey.s.whitaker/python/griddata.html

But, no matter what data I pass, I get either all zeros or all
NaNs back. :/

I'm 0 for 3 now.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm ZIPPY!! Are we
                                  at               having FUN yet??