PIL problem with biprocessor hardware

danmcleran at yahoo.com danmcleran at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 13:12:11 EDT 2006

> If this application work on a PC mono-processor, I don't have any
>problems.
>If this application work instead on a PC bi-processor, the process
>elaborates an image "corrupted":

Sounds like you've got some thread synch issue. On a mono-processor
system, your threads are running serially, but on an SMP system (i.e.
bi-processor) your threads are truly running in parellel thru the CPU.
I'd take a good look at any data you're locking currently, or should be
locking. It's hard to make more concrete recommendations without
knowing exactly what the code looks like.