Zope Guru...

Nico Grubert nicogrubert at gmail.com
Thu May 4 06:58:44 EDT 2006

 > In doing some research into Workflow apps regarding document
 > management, I came across Zope. Given that it's Python Based, I
 > figured I'd shout to the group here...

If you want to develop an application with Zope+Python from scratch,
there are a few Zope products out there that handle workflow
("DCWorkflow", "Openflow").

If you look for an existing Zope based DMS, you might want to look at
the "Document Library application" which has been released yesterday by
infrae. http://www.infrae.com/download/documentlibrary

Another existing Zope based application for document
  management including workflow is "Plone". http://www.plone.org

If you plan to start using Zope 3, you might want to take a look at
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Zope3Workflow

Regards,
   Nico