Parsing python dictionary in Java using JPython

sandip desale desale at india.com
Fri May 26 04:43:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

We have some tools which are developed in Python and using python dictionaries. Now for some new requirments we are using Java and want to use the existing dictionaries as both the tools are executed on the same platform. So we are trying to use the existing dictionaries only using JPython libraries.

Also if u know some thing like sending back values from Python to Java then also it is ok. In this case we will use python to parse the dictionaries and send the values returned back to Java.

Regards,
Sandip

India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!