who can give me the detailed introduction of re modle?

Fri May 19 10:38:21 EDT 2006

softwindow wrote:
> the re module is too large and difficult to study
>
> i need a detaild introduction.

I don't know what your experience has been so far, but I have almost no
programming experience beyond what I've taught myself, and I found the
re module very easy to understand after reading the docs. Just go
through each page slowly. Start with the syntax, then read about the
functions and objects (and their methods) and write a few REs yourself.

I hate to say it, but it's actually kind of fun! :) And not nearly as
difficult as I thought it would be when I first encountered REs.

You can also consult this place: http://www.regular-expressions.info/