Install libraries only without the program itself

Gregor Horvath g.horvath at gmx.at
Thu May 11 07:11:59 EDT 2006

Hi,

My application is a client/server in a LAN. I want to keep my programs
.py files on a central File Server serving all clients. The clients
should load those over the LAN every time they start the program since I
expect that they are rapidly changing and I dont want to update each
client seperatly.

On the clients there should only be python and the necessary libraries
and third party modules (sqlobject etc.) installed.

How do I make a setup script that only installs the necessary things,
without the program itself. Is there a tool for that?

--
  Servus, Gregor
  http://www.gregor-horvath.com