John Bokma harassment

Mumia W. mumia.w.18.spam+fbi.gov at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 13:00:47 EDT 2006

Mitch wrote:
> John Bokma wrote:
> [...]
>> You're mistaken. All you need to do is report it. After some time Xah
>> will either walk in line with the rest of the world, or has found
>> somewhere else to yell. As long as it's not my back garden and not
>> around 4AM, I am ok with it.
>>

> Walk in line with the rest of the world?  Pah.
>
> This is no-ones back garden.

But it is a place where John Bokma can engage in a little power play.

Notice how John Bokma pretends to own these newsgroups. In every
analogy, Bokma uses "ownership" concepts to support his harassment of Xah.

John Bokma conceptualizes these newsgroups as something that he
dominates. Without other people to recognize his power, it's empty, so
he bashes and then trashes Xah, and in doing so, proves that he is
dominant here.

Don't let it happen. Write the abuse address at Dreamhost, and try to
help Xah out.