John Bokma harassment

Mumia W. mumia.w.18.spam+fbi.gov at earthlink.net
Fri May 26 12:17:18 EDT 2006

Robert Sedlacek wrote:
> In comp.lang.perl.misc Mitch <spudtheimpaler at hotorgoomail.invalid> wrote
>
>> All that I snipped is your opinion, which is yours to do with as you
>> please.  "I like it just the way it is." is *MY* opinion, so please
>> don't try to change it.  I think I know my opinion best.
>
> Wrong. You don't like it how it is. Because as it is now, if someone
> acts irresponsible for his own actions, his ISP might get an abuse
> message and might act on that. [...]

To suggest that Xah's *on-topic* posts to *five* newsgroups is
irresponsible is ludicrous. In this newsgroup, there's a message
crossposted to about a dozen newsgroups with a subject of "teen sister
peeing outside." This message contains a trojan.

*That*'s an example of an irresponsible message. Xah's posts are not.