py2app, pythoncard build problems

loren.davie at gmail.com loren.davie at gmail.com
Tue May 2 09:30:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm attempting to build a small app that uses pythoncard for a gui
layer.  The intention is to use py2app to construct an .app bundle for
the Mac.  I'm running OS 10.4 on an Intel MacBook Pro.  I'm using the
default installed Python 2.3

The .app bundle appears to build, but when I start up it fails -
checking the console reveals that it can't find the "wx" package, as
its called from some pythoncard code.  (The app launches just fine in
non-bundled form when I run it from the command line using pythonw).

Not sure where to go with this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated
- thanks.