Ricerca Programmatore Python

Edward Elliott nobody at 127.0.0.1
Mon May 29 15:43:22 EDT 2006

Scott David Daniels wrote:

> I understand there is an Italian-language Python group, but _here_
> the language is English, even if you begin by an apology in English.
> ... In consideration for such people, please limit yourself to English.

I doubt he'll ever see your reprimand, looks like a hit-and-run job.  Too
bad we can't force non-English posts through Babelfish first.  At the very
least, we'll get a good laugh out of it:

Blank to all,
I write in order to inform you of one proposed of collaboration. I am trying
a programmatore for the realization of a minium-software useful in order to
analyze and to represent multigrafi. An optimal competence is demanded in
uses of Python with the relati to you packages of mathematical
rappresentazione (es. matplotlib). For the notion of grafo it is referred
to the following pages: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teoria_dei_grafi
(Italian). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graph_theory (English). The
residence in province of Milan, sight of a possible encounter is
preferibile. Draft of one retribuita external collaboration. The interested
ones can directly contact to the present deliveries in tail to the email,
sending the relative resume to me. I hope of to have made what appreciate
postando this announcement. In contrary case, I make excuses myself for the
disturbance.
Salutes,
Giandomenico Sica

--