Ricerca Programmatore Python

Scott David Daniels scott.daniels at acm.org
Mon May 29 10:08:20 EDT 2006

Nic wrote:
> Please accept my apologies for the use of the Italian language.
 > ... <lots of Italian> ...
To be convivial it is not enough to simply begin by acknowledging
that you know the rule you are violating and then violating it.
You would not like:

      Please accept my apologies for a commercial message.
      ******
      Great prices on V146RA ...

I understand there is an Italian-language Python group, but _here_
the language is English, even if you begin by an apology in English.
The reason is not for the generally monolingual Americans, as some
suspect, but for, example, the hapless native Chinese speaker who
has put the work into learning enough English to get by and is
confronted with yet another European language to decipher.  In
consideration for such people, please limit yourself to English.

--Scott David Daniels
scott.daniels at acm.org