documentation for win32com?

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 00:24:24 EDT 2006

The Excel docs are your best bet.  The examples they give
are all MS-specific languages like VB, but most translate
fairly easily to Python.

You can also run makepy on the Excel typelib, which will
generate a file with all the methods, events etc available
thru the Excel object model.

Also, searching this group and the pywin32 mailing list
for "excel.application" turns up a bunch of sample code.

    hth
       Roger